- Supplemental Questions
- I am applying for:
- Class Standing Fall 2019:
- Communication Sequence:
- Semester and year you plan to graduate:
- Are you a student athlete?
- Number of credit hours of COMM courses completed:
- GPA of COMM courses completed:
- Number of credit hours completed overall at the University of Utah:
- Cumulative GPA at the University of Utah:
- Number of credit hours transferred in from other schools:
- GPA of any credits that transferred from other schools:
- Do you have a tuition waiver now?
- Would you like to be considered for a need-based scholarship?
- Some scholarships have specific priorities. Check all categories below that apply to you and include specific details about each in your personal statement.
- If you selected minority above, please specify:
Attach a 300‐500 word personal statement discussing your specific academic and career plans. If you check any of the specific priority boxes on this application, you must demonstrate in your personal statement how those circumstances apply to you.
Include any special considerations you would like the Scholarship Committee to be aware of. We suggest you work with the Career & Professional Development Center for assistance with writing a personal statement.
Upload a 1‐page resume with ALL of the following sections:
- Work experience, including internships.
- Honors and awards, including dates received.
- Special activities related to your academic studies, including dates.
- Special programs or organizations outside your academic studies, including dates.
We suggest you work with the Career & Professional Development Center to ensure your resume is written to professional standards.
- Upload a current transcript. Students may print unofficial transcripts directly from Campus Information System (CIS).
- Please provide the name and email address of someone that can speak to your academic ability. The reference will be emailed from the scholarship system to provide information to support your application.
- If you are applying for a Debate scholarship opportunity, please provide an additional (different) name and email address of someone that can speak to your speech and debate experience.
- Show 15 more