- Supplemental Questions
All students applying for scholarships must complete a FAFSA application. To complete the FAFSA visit: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
Please confirm the following:
- What is your gender? (e.g., Some scholarships are gender-specific. For instance, the Susan S. Christiansen Endowed Scholarship is designated to a female student who embodies the character traits of the late Susan Christiansen).
- Type of Student
- Degree Sought
- Year in Program
- Expected Graduation Semester
- Expected Graduation Year
- Graduates, please select your research or professional area.
- Please check all of the GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS you wish to apply for:
- Please check all of the UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS you wish to apply for:
- Please enter your University of Utah GPA:
- Please enter your Parks, Recreation and Tourism GPA:
Note: Applicants must have completed a minimum of nine (9) credit hours (undergraduate students) or six (6) credit hours (graduate students) in Parks, Recreation, and Tourism
PRT Credits Completed:
- PRT Credits Current Semester:
- Please list other universities/colleges attended:
- Academic/Career Interests:
Academic and Work Information
Please list scholarly and professional development accomplishments (honors courses, special summer programs, published papers, conference presentations, community presentations, technical training, exhibits, etc.).
- Please list scholarships, awards and grants.
- Please list paid or volunteer work in the field of parks, recreation, and tourism (seasonal and part-time work, field work, internships, etc.).
- Please list involvement in the Department, College of Health, or University of Utah (activities, committees, events, etc.).
- Please list other extra-curricular activities.
- Please list your memberships in professional parks, recreation, and tourism and allied organizations, and if applicable, responsibilities held.
- As a final step... I certify that I intend to complete my university career as a PRT Major and am aware that if I change my major, I should return my scholarship award.
Scholarship Information (Additional Requirements)
If you applied for the following scholarships, please submit your abstract, analysis, budget, essay, or professional paper via upload below.
[Note: Please make sure that the the file name of your upload does not include punctuation, like a period, dot, or comma, or special characters as it will fail to upload]
Scholarships with additional requirements are:
Dr. Gary D. Ellis Endowed Scholarship
Requires: Abstract and Budget
John and Dr. Kathi Cederquist Scholarship in Outdoor Recreation and Leadership
NOLS and PRT Faculty and Staff Quasi Scholarship
Requires: Essay and Concept & Skills Analysis
Dr. Linn R. Rockwood Endowed Scholarship
Requires: Professional Paper
You will receive an email from the Scholarship Application website notifying you that your completed application has been received by Parks, Recreation, and Tourism.
Parks, Recreation, and Tourism
College of Health, University of Utah
1901 E. South Campus Drive, Annex C, Room 1085
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Please address any questions to:
(801) 581-8542 / email@example.com
- Show 19 more