C. Charles Hetzel III Scholarship
C. Charles Hetzel III graduated from the University of Utah in 1963 and went onto become a highly successful Wall Street Investment Manager. Mr. Hetzel is a strong advocate for education and an active member of the National Honors Advisory Board. Mr. Hetzel generously created scholarship funds to assist U.S. citizens who are currently at a non-resident status and admitted to or enrolled in the Honors College.
- $10,000 tuition based
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently at a "non-resident" status with the University of Utah?
- Have you been accepted to the Honors College at the University of Utah?
- What is your intended undergraduate major?
- I understand this is a tuition based scholarship (no cash award received)
- Please provide the name and email address of someone that can speak to your academic or leadership abilities. This individual will receive an email where they can write a recommendation on your behalf.