Martha Bradley Evans Fellow Award
The Martha Bradley Evans-Fellow Award was established in 2013 by friends, family, colleagues, and former students in recognition of her service as Dean of the Honors College. Dr. Bradley served as Dean from 2002 until her appointment as Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs and Dean of Undergraduate Studies in 2011. Scholarship funds will be awarded to a student who is passionate about and works on behalf of issues of social justice and community engagement. Applicants must be a rising junior or senior who demonstrate tangible skills in their chosen field of study, and commitment to attaining the Honors degree with high academic standing.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an actively participating Honors Student?
- Thesis Proposal is Attached
- What is your intended undergraduate major?
- I have a thesis proposal and will be completing the Honors degree
- Are you a rising junior or senior enrolled in the Honors College?
- Compose an essay (1500 max) on how you are engaged in social justice on campus or within your community.
- Show 1 more