Martin H. Hiatt Endowed Scholarship
Established by a generous donation in 1992 from the Martin H. Hiatt estate, this scholarship is awarded to a rising junior or senior who is committed to completing the Honors degree. Students must demonstrate they are working towards thesis completion and are actively involved in the Honors College.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an actively participating Honors Student?
- Thesis Proposal is Attached
- I have a thesis proposal and will be completing the Honors degree
- Are you a rising junior or senior enrolled in the Honors College?
- How have you been actively involved in the Honors College? (600 word max)