College of Architecture + Planning Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship
The College of Architecture + Planning embraces and encourages diversity in many forms and strives to create an inclusive community that promotes an enriching and respectful environment where people with varied backgrounds, experiences, and points of view can learn and work in an inclusive and vibrant community. The CA+P Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship provides financial support to students with need who come from communities underrepresented in our college. Scholarships of up to $3,000 each will be awarded for the Spring 2020 semester. Applications are due on Friday, November 1, 2019 by 6:00 pm.
Scholarship funds may be used for:
- All charges for the term including HRE and matriculation.
- A successful applicant must:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 at the time of application.
- Be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours during the Spring 2020 semester to be eligible for the $3000 award. Part-time students are eligible to receive a $1000 scholarship.
- Be a current undergraduate pre-major or major student in the College of Architecture and Planning.
- Students must demonstrate financial need.
Additional Priority Criteria
- Students come from an underrepresented community.
- For example, based on race, ethnicity, culture, socioeconomic status, first generation college student, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Program Report: Students receiving awards will be required to submit a summary of their experience detailing how the scholarship contributed to their career and college goals.
- Due within 30 days of the completion of the Spring semester.
- Program Ambassador: Students should be willing to share their personal experience of how the scholarship affected their educational and career trajectory, including the submission of a high-resolution facial photograph to be used for promotional purposes.
- All information to be emailed to email@example.com no later than Friday, May 29, 2020.
Questions? Email the Student Success Graduate Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org