Paul Gilbert Memorial Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Research in the Department of Physics & Astronomy
Scholarship award for undergraduate students in the Department of Physics & Astronomy for outstanding research in the areas of cosmic-ray, astronomy and astrophysics, or high energy physics.
- Supplemental Questions
- What year in college will you be in for the next academic year?
- What is your expected date of graduation?
- Please upload a one- to two-page personal statement. Your personal statement should focus primarily on your research. It may also include information such as: career goals, why you are applying to the scholarship, pertinent scholarly accomplishments, extracurricular activities, leadership positions, community service, etc.
- Please upload an unofficial copy of your transcripts from all colleges attended and/or high school transcripts for incoming freshman. If all courses, including transfer courses, show-up on your degree audit, please upload this instead.
- Recommendation 1
- Recommendation 2
- Have you conducted, or are you currently conducting, undergraduate research in cosmic-ray, astronomy and astrophysics, or high energy physics?
- Show 2 more