- Supplemental Questions
- Academic Level in the 2020/21 year
- Highest level of school completed by Parent 1
- Highest level of school completed by Parent 2
- Do you, or either of your parents, work in the construction industry?
- If you answered yes to the question above, in what trade do you/your parent(s) work in and for which company?
- High School or Salt Lake Community College Transcript
- Applicants must be accepted to the University of Utah by the time of scholarship selection. Also, applicants may be deemed ineligible to receive an Ivory Homes Scholarship in the event they receive a tuition waiver scholarship for the 2020-21 academic year. NOTE: Tuition Waiver scholarships promise to cover the complete cost of tuition. Applicants receiving HB144 are eligible to apply.
- I have applied or intend to apply for a tuition waiver scholarship
- I will be receiving a tuition waiver for the 2020-21 academic year
Personal Statement (minimum 500 to maximum 700 words. PDF file only) Prompt:
(a) What you hope to achieve with your degree
(b) If applicable, why you have an interest in the home building and construction industry
- Please submit the name and email address of a reference that can speak to your community involvement and character. Your reference will be emailed and asked to type a letter of support on your behalf when you provide their name and email in the space provided.
- Show 6 more