- Supplemental Questions
- What is your expected date of graduation?
- Please upload a one- to two-page personal statement. Your personal statement should focus primarily on your research. It may also include information such as: career goals, why you are applying to the scholarship, pertinent scholarly accomplishments, extracurricular activities, leadership positions, community service, etc.
- Please upload an unofficial copy of your transcripts from all colleges attended and/or high school transcripts for incoming freshman. If all courses, including transfer courses, show-up on your degree audit, please upload this instead.
- Recommendation 1
- Recommendation 2
Some scholarships have additional requirements
If you are interested in applying for the Swigart Scholarship, please upload an additional statement that includes your plans to present at a conference and how this will contribute to completing your thesis in a timely manner.
- If you are interested in applying for the Diversity Scholarship, please upload an additional statement explaining how you have demonstrated exceptional commitment to the advancement of women and underrepresented groups in the fields of physics and astronomy.
- If you wish to be considered for the Outstanding Teaching Assistant award, please upload an additional statement that includes your teaching philosophy.
- Show 3 more