Women's Resource Center Annual Scholarship Application
Scholarships through the Women’s Resource Center (WRC) are open for the 2020-21 Academic Year. Each scholarship offered through the WRC has their own requirements regarding enrollment, grade point average, or matriculation. Please click on this link to see the many opportunities that the WRC offers and their requirements:
. Scholarships are only available to Residents, and most are based on financial need or overcoming barriers to one’s education. For our opportunities that are need-based, students who wish to be considered should complete the FAFSA (Fafsa.org) by the opportunity deadline. If students aren’t able to complete the FAFSA online, they can submit a paper FAFSA to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. Applications without the letter of reference will not be considered. Applications are due February 29th, 2020.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you ever received a scholarship from the Women's Resource Center? If yes, please indicate which scholarship(s). Mark all that apply.
- Which degree will you be working toward for the next academic year?
- What was the grade point average (GPA) for your most recently attended and completed semester?
- What is your current cumulative grade point average (GPA)?
- What is your gender identity?
- Are you a single parent with dependents under the age of 26?
- Are you a survivor of domestic/interpersonal violence?
- Do you have a gap in your education of 5 or more years? If yes, please list the dates of the gaps in your education.
- Have you completed 24 or more credit hours at The University of Utah?
- Are you a qualified member or progeny of a member of the Beta Gamma of Alpha Delta Pi sorority or other chapter of Alpha Delta Pi sororities? Please note that you will have to provide proof of membership in this sorority.
- How many credit hours do you plan to enroll in Fall?
- What is your anticipated graduation date?
- Reference Request
- I agree to the release of any information provided on this form to individuals outside of the University of Utah for the purpose of determining the awarding of scholarships, reporting purposes, consideration of ongoing eligibility for scholarship, or for other reasons related to the scholarship.
- I authorize the Office of the Registrar, Financial Aid Office, Scholarship Office, Personal Money Management Center, or any other University of Utah office or department to release information to the Women’s Resource Center and/or Scholarship Committee as needed for establishing initial and ongoing eligibility for the scholarship.
- Show 10 more