Marching Band Performance Scholarship
Marching Band Performance Scholarships are available to all University students and are awarded through the School of Music to students who will enroll in the University of Utah Marching Band in Fall 2020.
- All full-time University students with a cumulative GPA of 2.0, or higher, are eligible to apply.
- An audition is required for incoming freshmen, transferring students, and continuing students who have not previously enrolled in Marching Band.
- Students who intend to major in Music must schedule an audition at http://music.utah.edu/admissions/auditions.php. Auditions for the 2020-2021 academic year will be held on January 25, 2020 and February 1, 2020.
- Students who do not intend to major in Music must contact Dr. Brian Sproul at email@example.com to schedule an audition.
- Students who have previously been members of the University of Utah Marching Band do not need to schedule an audition, but must reapply for a Marching Band Performance Scholarship, each year, to be considered.
Applications are due by April 30, 2020.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your instrument?
- What is your major?
- Cell Phone
- How many years have you participated in marching band?
- List of previous and current scholarships awarded and awarding institution/organization.
- List your current private instructor and number of years of study with this instructor.
- Show 1 more