Marriner S. Eccles Economics Scholarship
Accepting new applications for the Marriner S. Eccles Economics Scholarship for fall and spring semesters.
- Current Marriner S. Eccles Economics Scholarship recipients must reapply.
- Previous applicants, who were not selected for this scholarship, must reapply in order to be reconsidered each academic year.
These scholarships are awarded to outstanding students studying Quantitative Analysis of Markets and Organizations. They are funded through the Marriner S. Eccles Institute for Economics and Quantitative Analysis, which was created through generous donations from the George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation, the Marriner S. Eccles Foundation and the Charles Koch Foundation.
- David Eccles School of Business, QAMO
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your interest in pursuing the QAMO major.
- Financial Need:
In addition to academic performance, the committee also considers applicants' demonstrated financial need for this scholarship. You must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for need-based scholarships (Please note that you are not required to accept your federal student aid package to be considered). Select one of the following.
- If you do not qualify for federal student aid, please explain why you are seeking financial assistance.
- Resume (one page maximum. PDF file only): Include your academic achievements and professional work experience; as well as any accolades, volunteer experience, or extracurricular experience.
- Provide My Degree Dashboard (formerly known as DARS)