M. SYDNEY POST, EdD, MTRS, CTRS ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP IN RECREATIONAL THERAPY
This scholarship will be awarded to a first year undergraduate student studying in Recreational Therapy. Preference is given to the undergraduate student who is licensed as a Therapeutic Recreation Technician (TRT) and has work experience in Recreational Therapy.
• Applicant must be a declared major in Recreational Therapy
• Undergraduate applicant shall have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 and be registered for a minimum of six (6) credit hours in RECTH coursework. Graduate applicant shall have taken at least six (6) semester hours in RECTH coursework.
• Preference given to undergraduate student who is licensed as a Therapeutic Recreation Technician (TRT) and has work experience in Recreational Therapy.
• Secondary preference is given to a Recreational Therapy graduate student.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please discuss the following: your work with individuals with disabilities, advocacy, community engagement activities, and any involvement in professional activities.
- Discuss the population that you plan to concentrate on for your clinical focus in your internship, research, and/or future practice.