Educational Resource Development Council (College of Health)
The Educational Resource Development Council of University of Utah Health will award scholarships to deserving students from the Schools of Medicine and Dentistry, and Colleges of Nursing, Health, and Pharmacy who have demonstrated excellence in their field and have financial need. Diversity will also be emphasized. The number and amount of the scholarships is yet to be determined.
- 3.5 GPA where applicable (School of Medicine Dean’s Choice Pass/Fail)
- A full-time declared major in one of the above-mentioned colleges or schools whose field of study has an emphasis on diversity.
- A prospective junior, senior, or graduate student.
- Finalists will be REQUIRED to attend the ERDC Scholarship Introduction Lunch, on April 27, 2020 for at least one hour from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Supplemental Questions
- Year in your program of study:
- Cumulative GPA (if applicable):
- Anticipated graduation date:
- Please write a brief personal history including academic and professional goals:
- Please state the reasons you should be considered a candidate for this scholarship:
- Show 1 more