- Varies - Minimum Pell Grant Award
- Supplemental Questions
- I am currently an active participant in the TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) Program at the University of Utah.
- I will continue to be an “active” participant in the University of Utah TRIO Student Support Services Program throughout this semester.
- I am awarded Pell Grant for Academic Year 2020-2021
- To the best of my knowledge, for AY 2020-2021 I am receiving student loans and/or I have “unmet financial need” as defined by the University financial aid office.
- I am a Freshman or Sophomore (total credit hours are less than 60).
- My cumulative grade point average at the University of Utah is a 2.0 or higher.
If awarded this scholarship, I agree to actively participate in the TRIO Student Support Services Project. This includes a commitment to:
- Complete the financial literacy requirement as discussed by my TRIO SSS Advisor.
- Meet with my TRIO SSS academic advisor, Peer Mentor, complete assignments, and attend tutoring as agreed upon with advisor.
- Number of credit hours to be taken Fall 2020:
Please answer the following questions with as much detail as you can. Please type your answers in a separate document, and then upload the answers to this site. (min 250 words, max 500 words).
How will you be involved with TRIO SSS during this academic year, regardless of receiving this grant award?
What financial/personal burdens impact your undergraduate education, and how could this award help relieve those burdens?
What is your current educational plan (major, minor, career, etc), and what efforts have you made to ensure your success as a student within this plan?
- I understand that if awarded this scholarship that (Please check all to indicate that you agree)
- Show 5 more