Dr. Cecelia H. Foxley Endowed Scholarship Fund in Educational Psychology
The College of Education and the Department of Educational Psychology announce this opportunity to a Counseling Psychology Ph.D. student (full-time) in the Department of Educational Psychology who intends to work in a counseling center or student development at a college/university.
Contact the Department of Educational Psychology at (801) 581-7148 for more information.
Provided by: Dr. Cecelia H. Foxley
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in the Ph.D. Program in the Department of Educational Psychology?
- Do you intend to work in a counseling center or student development at a college/university?
- Include a personal statement briefly describing your professional and academic goals and how this award will assist in achieving your academic and career goals (must be double-spaced and not exceed two  pages).
- Describe financial need.
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Please upload your most current Curriculum Vitae.
- Show 1 more