William C. Nutting Scholarship
The College of Education offers this opportunity to undergraduate majors in Education with a minimum 3.0 grade point average and who have demonstrated financial need.
Number of Awards: two (2)
Value: up to $1,000 per year
Provided by: Family of William C. Nutting
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student immigrant or a refugee from Sub-Saharan Africa?
- Include a personal statement briefly describing your professional and academic goals and how this award will assist in achieving your academic and career goals (must be double-spaced and not exceed two  pages).
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- College of Education Multiple Reference Question.
- The College of Education Scholarship Committee would like three (3) letters of support from references for your scholarship application. Please ensure that at least two (2) of the references that you provide have been instructors for coursework taken with the College of Education. The references will be emailed and asked to type a letter of support on your behalf when you provide their name and email in the space provided.