- Supplemental Questions
- Have you taken two LEAP Semester of LEAP courses?
- Most Recent LEAP Professor
- Most Recent LEAP Class
- What is the higest level of education completed by your mother/female guardian?
- What is the highest level of education completed by your father/male guardian?
Community - University Involvement
Some scholarship funding gives preference to students who can demonstrate service, a commitment to, and/or experience working with any of the following groups. Select any or all that apply. Use your personal statement and/or resume to illustrate your involvement:
- Any other group not listed above:
All documents are required to be in .pdf format.
Please name your attachments in a similar manner: smithjohnstatement.pdf, smithjohnresume.pdf, etc.
If you need assistance in converting your documents to a PDF format you can contact your Peer Advisor
Please upload your most current Unofficial Transcript or DARS.
Each scholarship focuses on different experiences and needs and will require a unique personal statement.
Please upload your personal statement.
A properly formatted resume is extremely helpful to your scholarship; please use a format similar to that provided by the Career & Professional Development Center.
Please upload your resume.
- Show 5 more