- Supplemental Questions
- What is your anticipated semester and year of graduation? (EX: Spring 2023)
- Have you been accepted as an HB144 student by the University of Utah?
- Did you graduate from a Utah high school?
- Name of High School
- Area of Study:
- Please upload a copy of your current academic records. (If you are currently a freshman, please upload your high school transcripts.)
- Please provide a personal statement (500 words maximum) explaining what you want to accomplish in college and upon graduation.
- Letter of Recommendation - Kenneth P. & Penny B. Jameson Family Scholarship
- Upload a brief letter of support from a family member. (Spanish accepted.)
- List any extracurricular or community service in which you are involved.
- Have you received any scholarships or financial assistance from the University of Utah or other sources? If so, please list each by name, with applicable time period and dollar amount.
This scholarship lists financial need as a criterion, which means a completed FAFSA application is required.
Students not able to file an online FAFSA application (i.e., Dreamers with or without DACA or those without a Social Security number) can fill out a paper application to the best of their ability and submit it to the University Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid in the Student Services Building, room 105.
For questions about a paper FAFSA application, contact the University's Scholarship Office at email@example.com or 801-581-6211.
- Are you completing a FAFSA application?
- Will you have completed your FAFSA application by February 1, 2021?
- Show 8 more