Thomas D. Dee III and Candace Cartwright Dee Endowed Teaching Assistantship Fund
The College of Education and the Department of Educational Psychology offers this opportunity to one or more deserving students who are seeking a doctorate degree in School Psychology in the Department of Educational Psychology. Preference is given, but not limited to, graduate students with a teaching background, and student participation in the Utah Association of School Psychologists. Please contact the Department of Educational Psychology at (801) 581-7148 for more information.
Provided by: Dr. Candace Cartwright Dee and Mr. Thomas D. Dee III
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of the Utah Association of School Psychologists?
- Are you seeking a doctorate degree?
- Include a personal statement briefly describing your professional and academic goals (must be double-spaced and not exceed four  pages).
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Please upload your most current Curriculum Vitae.