School of Music Scholarship for New Students (Incoming Freshman and Transfer Students)
Scholarships for Bachelor of Music (BMUS) majors, or BA in Music majors in the School of Music for the 2021-2022 academic year. Non-majors will be considered.
• This scholarship is for NEW (incoming freshman or transfer) students only. If you are a current student, please find the School of Music opportunity for CONTINUING students.
• An audition is required for School of Music admissions and scholarships. Zoom Interview Auditions for the 2021-2022 academic year will be held on January 30, 2021 and February 13, 2021. Unedited audition videos are due a week prior to interview date.
• To schedule an Zoom audition interview and information about the audition video procedure, go to http://music.utah.edu/admissions/auditions.php
• Priority will be given to students declaring a major in Music.
• To be eligible for this scholarship you must be a full-time (12 credit hours each semester) student and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
• Priority application deadline: February 15, 2021.
• Optional – Two letters of recommendation from individuals capable of evaluating your musical and academic ability. Please email to email@example.com.
• Optional – A résumé containing your musical honors, activities or membership in organizations. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.