Austin L. Walker Endowed Scholarship for Graduate Students
This scholarship was established in 1998 Gladys W. Walker in honor of her husband, Austin L. Walker, to provide scholarship for students majoring in the fields offered in the department of Communication. FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNICATION ONLY.
Application materials to be uploaded include a current CV; a 400-word essay that describes your fit with the scholarship criteria; an unofficial transcript; and the name and email address of one academic reference in the Department of Communication, who will be prompted to complete a brief online recommendation once you file your application. We strongly encourage you to complete a FAFSA as it will help to determine financial need. A completion form will be automatically furnished as part of your application, prior to the deadline via this link: https://financialaid.utah.edu/types-of-aid/fafsa.php. The deadline to apply is 30 April 2021. The Department of Communication Graduate Committee will review applications and select the recipient.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Please upload current CV.
- Please write a 400-word essay that describes your fit with the scholarship criteria.
- Please provide the name and email address of an Academic Reference in the Department of Communication.
- If you completed a FAFSA, please upload your FAFSA form.