Ansel H. and Ramona R. Pratt Legacy Endowed Scholarship
This award was created by Richard T. Pratt in honor of his parents. Mr. Pratt has served on the faculty at the David Eccles School of Business and on the School’s National Advisory Board.
- Awarded for the Fall 2021/Spring 2022 academic year.
- Must be from Millard County, Utah.
- Open to all undergraduate students, preference given to business majors or minors.
- Annual award, recipients must apply each year for consideration.
- David Eccles School of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from a high school in Millard County, UT?
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 to maximum 700 words. PDF file only): Describe how you meet the criteria of this award; your motivation in pursuing a business degree; and your academic, professional, and personal goals.
- Resume (one page maximum. PDF file only): Include your academic achievements and professional work experience; as well as any accolades, volunteer experience, or extracurricular experience.