International Student Council Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded for the Spring 2022 semester.*
The International Student Council Scholarship awards current international University of Utah students for their contributions to awareness and advocacy for the international community on campus.
Eligible students will meet all of the following requirements:
1. Must be an enrolled international student at the University of Utah, studying with an active F-1 or J-1 student visa, during the semester that the scholarship is awarded
2. Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 at the time of application
3. Must demonstrate contributions to the international community at the University of Utah
4. Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the University of Utah at the time of application and awarding
5. Must be in good standing with U.S. immigration at the time of application and awarding
6. Must be enrolled in classes before the tuition deadline and throughout the entire semester during which the scholarship is awarded
6. Must be physically present in the United States during the semester the scholarship is awarded
Students who are NOT eligible:
1. Students whose tuition and other costs are sponsored by a sponsoring agency, government agency, academic department, or other entity may not be eligible
2. Student athletes are not eligible
3. Students who have previously received the ISC Scholarship are not eligible
4. Non-matriculated (non-degree seeking) students are not eligible
5. Students serving on the ISC board are not eligible
Amount: Scholarship recipients will receive a one-time total of $500 disbursed to their University of Utah account at the beginning of the indicated semester. Funds may be used to pay for tuition, fees, and/or HRE housing costs. This scholarship amount cannot be renewed, deferred, or transferred to any other person or entity.
Deadline: The application deadline is Friday, November 1st, 2021. No applications will be accepted after this date.
Questions regarding the application process may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org