The Dorothy Ware Endowed Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- This scholarship awards $1500 to students in their senior year of college who demonstrate achievements in and potential for creative and/or scholarly research in the arts.
- This award is divided in equal payments in Fall and Spring Semesters.
- This application requires a personal essay, a current Degree Audit Report, and contact information for a faculty member who can speak to your achievements in and potential for creative and/or scholarly research in the arts.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
- Applicants must be a declared College of Fine Arts (CFA) student in the final year of their undergraduate program majoring in one of the five areas in the CFA: Art & Art History, Dance, Film & Media Arts, Music, and Theatre.
- Applicants must demonstrate achievements in and potential for creative and/or scholarly research in the arts.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3.2 GPA.
- Recipients of the Ware Scholarship must maintain full-time status, a 3.2 GPA, and remain in good standing within their department.
- All notifications regarding your application, the review process, and selection will be emailed to your uMail.
About this award:
In loving Memory of Reuel Ware and Reuel’s Arts & Frame in the College of Fine Arts, the Dorothy Ware Endowed Scholarship Fund was established in 2016 as a way to help defray educational costs for students in the College of Fine Arts at the University of Utah.
To obtain further information about this scholarship:
- Contact April Casiano, Admin Officer, College of Fine Arts
- Phone 801-585-1416
- Email email@example.com