Learning Abroad Scholarship-Department of World Languages & Cultures
This scholarship is designated for students participating in one of our World Languages & Cultures Learning Abroad Summer Programs. The scholarship will help to defray costs, but not entirely cover the cost of the Learning Abroad Programs.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe how this learning abroad experience will impact your academic plans.
- In which Department of World Languages & Cultures led Learning Abroad Program are you participating?
- Location of learning abroad program?
- Name of learning abroad program?
- Funding - Total Program Cost
- Please list any other anticipated costs not included in the questions above. Include both an indication of what the cost is and what it is for.
- Please list the program cost as listed by the Learning Abroad Office:
- Please list your estimated airfare and ground transportation costs:
- Please list your estimated cost of meals NOT included in the program:
- Please list your estimated costs for daily living expenses, including things like local transportation, cell phone, postage, laundry, etc."
- Funding Plan: Please describe how you plan to fund your learning abroad program. Specify scholarship awards and financial aid you plan to use, along with personal and/or family contributions.
- Please provide name and email address for one recommender (please note this person must be a member of the WLC teaching faculty)