Starfish Scholarship American Indian Resource Center
This scholarship is intended for individuals from a federally-recognized American Indian Tribe, with a preference for students who are enrolled members of or have at least one parent or grandparent who is an enrolled member of one of Utah’s Tribes. The student may be an entering freshman, transfer, or continuing undergraduate student who is seeking their first undergraduate degree and must have a 2.7 GPA. The student must be enrolled full-time. This is a $4,000 one-time award for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of a federally recognized American Indian tribe?
- Are you completing your first undergraduate degree?
- Please select your academic level.
- Essay addressing involvement in the American Indian community
- In 500 words or less, please share your involvement in the American Indian community?