EAE NextGen Scholarship
The EAE NextGen Scholarship provides one $1,200 scholarship to an undergraduate student enrolled in the Entertainment Arts and Engineering program and attending the University of Utah full-time during the 2023/2024 academic year. Preference will be given to first-generation students who are enrolled in EAE and/or to students participating in both EAE and the LEAP program.
- Enroll in 15 or more credits during the 2023-2024 academic year at the University of Utah;
- Enrolled in the Entertainment Arts and Engineering program;
- Currently has a 3.0 GPA;
- Demonstrated financial need;
- Be seeking their first undergraduate degree.
- Complete a FAFSA for the 2023/24 year by the deadline of this application (Students not eligible for FAFSA please contact Financialaid@utah.edu for more information)
- Supplemental Questions
- Academic level beginning fall 2023
- Are you currently enrolled in the LEAP Program?
- Are you currently enrolled with the EAE program?
Personal Statement (minimum 400 to maximum 500 words. PDF file only)
Please submit a one-page personal statement discussing: "What are your current goals and aspirations while in the Entertainment Arts and Engineering program and post-graduation?"
- Show 1 more