JOHN ERICKSON MEMORIAL ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP
An annual scholarship established in 2016 by Dr. Lea Ella Erickson to honor the memory of John Erickson for his love and support. This scholarship is awarded to a student who has overcome life challenges to reach dental school. Recipients of this award are encouraged to give back when they are able.
One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded.
Open to students who have completed at least one year of studies at the School of Dentistry.
1. Have demonstrated high academic standards.
2. Have demonstrated financial need. Financial need is demonstrated by completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
3. Have demonstrated the ability to overcome life challenges.
4. Be in good academic standing.
- Supplemental Questions
- Explain how you have demonstrated the ability to overcome life challenges.
- Between 250 – 500 words, provide a personal essay articulating how your personal and/or professional goals can be supported with this scholarship. Please include any community involvement activities you’ve had the opportunity to be part of and your experience overcoming any life challenge.
- Attach a Resume/CV