Jack Lunt Summer Study Prize
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The Summer Study Prizes are a $500 prize to help with students summer study plans.
- The application requires a personal essay and a current Degree Audit Report. Only complete applications will be considered.
- Applicants must be a current, full-time declared undergraduate major in the College of Fine Arts for the 2023-24 academic year.
- Incoming freshman and graduate students are not eligible.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and have study plans for the 2023 summer semester.
- All notifications regarding your application, the review process, and selection will be emailed to your UMail.
About this award:
The Jack Lunt Summer Study Prize was established to provide scholarship support for students within the College of Fine Arts.
To obtain further information about this scholarship:
- Contact Liz Leckie, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Student Affairs
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your major in the College of Fine Arts (declared or anticipated)?
- What College of Fine Arts unit/department is your major in?
- If applicable, what is your College of Fine Arts emphasis (declared or anticipated)?
- If applicable, what is your College of Fine Arts minor (declared/anticipated)?
- What is your current year in your College of Fine Arts Program?
- Please indicate your anticipated graduation date. (ex. Spring 2025)
- What was your last term GPA?
- Upload your current Degree Audit Report. If you are an incoming transfer student or incoming prospective student, please upload your transcripts. (Applications that do not include current Degree Audit Reports or transcripts will not be considered.)
- Please list your awards or honors received.
- Please list your organizational memberships.
- Please list previous or current scholarships you have received and the awarding institution/organization.
- Please explain how you plan to use the summer prize and how it will contribute to your education in the arts- maximum 800 words. (Applications that do not include this essay will not be considered.)
- Show 7 more