Reynold T. Rice B.U.S. Scholarship
Undergraduate students pursuing a Bachelors of University Studies (B.U.S.) degree at the University of Utah are eligible to apply for the Reynold T. Rice Scholarship. This scholarship offers its recipient $2,000 toward tuition during the 2023-24 academic year. The scholarship will be awarded based on the quality of the student’s degree program and the quality and content of an essay written by the student.
To be eligible for the Reynold T Rice Scholarship you must:
- Have been accepted into the Bachelors of University Studies Program, or be accepted during the Spring 2023 semester
- Be taking classes at the University of Utah and not completing your course work for a B.U.S. degree prior to the Spring 2023 semester
- Enroll in 15 or more credits during the 2023-2024 academic year;
be seeking your first undergraduate degree.
- Complete a FAFSA for the 2023/24 year by the deadline of this application
Questions regarding this scholarship may be directed to Dannielle Moriondo – Dannielle.Moriondo@utah.edu
Questions regarding FAFSA may be directed to FinancialAid@utah.edu
- Supplemental Questions
Personal Statement (minimum 400 to maximum 500 words. PDF file only)
Please submit a one-page personal statement discussing: "How has the B.U.S program made a positive impact on your college experience."
- Academic Level in the 2023/24 year
- B.U.S Program Title