GRANT B. & SUSAN S. CANNON ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP
1. Have demonstrated high academic standards.
2. Have demonstrated financial need. Financial need is demonstrated by completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
3. Be a Dental Student major
4..Be in good academic Standing.
- Supplemental Questions
- Attach a Resume/CV
- Between 250 – 500 words, provide a personal essay articulating how your personal and/or professional goals can be supported with this scholarship. Please include any community involvement activities you’ve had the opportunity to be part of and your experience overcoming any life challenge.
- (SOD) Please provide the name and email address of an individual who can email a letter of recommendation. This letter must come from teacher/professor or community service representative (someone other than a family member)