The Barbara Hancock Snyder Endowed Scholarship
The Barbara Hancock Snyder Endowed Scholarship provides one $1,200 scholarship to an undergraduate student attending the University of Utah full-time during the 2023/2024 academic year and affiliated with the Dream Center.
- Enroll full-time (15 or more credits) during the 2023-2024 academic year at the University of Utah;
- Affiliated with the Dream Center;
- Currently has a 3.0 GPA;
- Demonstrated financial need;
- Be seeking their first undergraduate degree.
Applicants must demonstrate financial need. Eligible students must file a federal financial aid application (FAFSA) prior to the scholarship deadline. (Apply for federal financial aid online at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov)
Students not eligible for FAFSA – please contact FinancialAid@utah.edu for more information about applying for this scholarship.
Additional questions may be directed to Dannielle.Moriondo@utah.edu
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you affiliated with the Dream Center?
- Academic Level in the 2023/24 year
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words. PDF file only) Prompt: Why do you aspire to pursue higher education at the University of Utah? How do you plan to apply your education post-graduation?