Nanieve G. Momberger Scholarship
The Nanieve G. Momberger Scholarship provides support for high-achieving students within the College of Humanities. This scholarship honors the memory of Nanieve G. Momberger, who left a powerful legacy of service and compassion toward others, and instilled in those around her a desire for knowledge and the pursuit of intellectual inquiry. The Momberger Scholarship is intended to honor that legacy and help make possible an education in the humanities for deserving students who share her passion for academic excellence.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at the University of Utah with a declared major or minor in a Humanities field.
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate strong academic performance, and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5. However, we recognize that academic success can be measured in ways not reflected on the traditional GPA rankings. If you believe such rankings do not represent your potential for success, you may seek an exception to the GPA requirement by addressing this in your personal statement.
• Applicant must include/upload all supplemental questions below.
Contact Natalie Montoya at firstname.lastname@example.org with scholarship question.
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload a personal Statement (In 500 words or less explain why you have chosen to focus your academic pursuits in the Humanities, and how you hope to use your education to improve your life and your broader community. Include your expected graduation date and any other majors or minors you plan to pursue.)
- Upload an unofficial copy of your academic transcript(s).
- Please provide a photo/headshot of yourself that can be used for College of Humanities announcements and social media purposes.