Utah NASA Space Grant Consortium Scholarship 22-23
A primary objective of NASA’s Space Grant Program is to recruit, train, and employ U.S. citizens, especially women and underrepresented groups, in NASA-related careers. The Utah NASA Space Grant Consortium (UNSGC) will award a one-year scholarships for $750 for the 2022-23 Academic Year. Awardees may apply for a second year of funding upon satisfactory progress toward their undergraduate STEM degree.
Criteria to apply:
- Students applying for this scholarship opportunity must be U.S. citizens
- Currently registered as a full-time undergraduate student at the University of Utah for the 2022-23 academic year.
- Preference will be given to women majoring in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
- Preference shall be given to students who demonstrate a commitment to Latine/x, American Indian/Native/Indigenous or Alaska Native, Black or African Diaspora, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander communities through their leadership and engagement.
- Supplemental Questions
- Utah NASA Space Grant Consortium Scholarship Questions
- Please respond to the following questions (<250-word limit per question>) 1) Why did you select a STEM field of Study and what are your academic and future career goals? 2) How do you feel that your academic and career goals contribute to NASA's mission and work in exploration and discovery? 3) Preference shall be given to students who demonstrate a commitment to the Latinx, Black/African Diaspora, American Indian/Native/Indigenous, and/or Pacific Island community through engagement or leadership. How will you use your current STEM degree to impact these communities?
- Utah NASA survey - Question 1
- please provide two email addresses (one University email/one personal email)
- Please provide the name and email address of a Reference that can speak to your accomplishments, academic strengths, leadership and/or community involvement.
- Please select your academic level.
- Official Transcripts