Crimson Transfer Honor Society Scholarship
Crimson Transfer Honor Society Scholarship will provide one $1,000 scholarship and one $500 scholarship for the 2023/24 academic year to two members of the Crimson Transfer Honor Society at the University of Utah.
- Be a transfer student in the Crimson Transfer Honor Society
- Earn at least a 3.5 grade point average in your first 12 credit hours here at the U.
- For full-time students, this requirement will be fulfilled your first semester.
- For part-time students, this requirement will be fulfilled when you have completed your first 12 credit hours here at the U.
- Attend at least two Transfer Workshops during your first semester at the University of Utah.
- Students who start in summer semester must complete 12 credits during summer semester and attend two Transfer Workshops during the following fall semester.
- Part-time students must complete at least 12 credit hours and must attend at least two workshops in consecutive semesters.
- Enroll full-time (12 or more credits) during the 2023-2024 academic year at the University of Utah
- Be a first-generation student
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be seeking their first undergraduate degree.
- Complete a FAFSA before the scholarship deadline. Students who are not eligible for FAFSA may contact Dannielle.Moriondo@utah.edu for additional steps.
Questions regarding this scholarship may be directed to Dannielle Moriondo – Dannielle.Moriondo@utah.edu
Questions regarding FAFSA may be directed to FinancialAid@utah.edu
- Supplemental Questions
Personal Statement (minimum 400 to maximum 500 words. PDF file only)
Please submit a one-page personal statement discussing: "Describe your current goals and aspirations at the University of Utah."
- Academic Level in the 2023/24 year