School of Music Scholarship for New Students (Incoming Freshman and Transfer Students)
Scholarships for Bachelor of Music (BMUS) majors, or BA in Music majors in the School of Music for the 2024-2025 academic year. Non-majors will be considered.
• This scholarship is for NEW (incoming freshman or transfer) students only. If you are a current student, please find the School of Music opportunity for CONTINUING students.
• An audition is required for School of Music admissions and scholarships. Auditions for the 2024-2025 academic year will be held on January 27, 2024 and February 10, 2024.
• To schedule an audition time and information about the audition procedure, go to https://music.utah.edu/students/admissions-scholarships.php
• Priority will be given to students declaring a major in Music.
• To be eligible for this scholarship you must be a full-time (12 credit hours each semester) student and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
• Priority application deadline: February 15, 2024.