Department of Physical Therapy Scholarships
This is the common application for Department of Physical Therapy scholarship awards. All currently enrolled DPT students may apply to be considered for an award.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please select your year in the DPT program.
- Describe your most impactful volunteer or community service experience and how it will influence your future practice as a Physical Therapist.
- Provide a statement of financial need. How do you currently pay for your education? How would you utilize the funds from the scholarship? (Please keep in mind scholarships range from $500-$2500.)
- Do you receive scholarships from other sources (from the University of Utah or from outside the University)?
- Discuss your future interests as a Physical Therapist. In which specialties, populations, and/or settings are you interested?
- Some scholarships are designed to support students with certain gender identities. Providing this information is optional and will only be shared with the scholarship reviewers. Gender Identity (select all that apply):
- Show 1 more