Alice O Bronson Graduate Scholarship
1. The applicant must be a student in Health & Kinesiology, enrolled in part or all of the academic year during which this scholarship is awarded
2. The applicant must have demonstrated academic excellence. The following indices may be used to demonstrate such excellence:
- Cumulative G.P.A.
- Papers presented at international, national, district or state professional meetings
- Articles in submission, grants written but not funded, papers not accepted for presentation etc.
- Grants written (indicate whether the grant was funded and the amount)
- Published articles in refereed journals
- Professional service to Health & Kinesiology
Other Required Documents:
- A personal statement that speaks to the scholarship applicant requirements.
- A current resume/CV.
Please fully complete your General Scholarship Application and submit a personal statement and current CV/Resume to be considered for this award.