- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
- Please type a personal statement of a 1000 words or less describing general activities, intellectual interests, proposed course of study, academic achievements, and leadership and community experiences.
- Graduate students must upload unofficial transcripts of all college and university work. If applying for a scholarship renewal, a copy of the previous semester’s academic grades is satisfactory.
- Please upload an additional statement of no more than five double-spaced pages (12 pt font or larger) specifying scholarly and/or research interests as well as a clear description of the project, thesis or dissertation.
(Optional) If an applicant is a descendant, upload a statement showing the direct lineage to Ellen Christina Steffensen Cannon.
If a direct descendant wishes to claim financial need, please have a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) processed.
- (Optional) For renewal applicants only - Please provide a brief statement describing the impact of the award on your education and research thus far, and updating the Committee on your progress over the past year.
- Please provide the name and email for letter of recommendation #1
- Please provide the name and email for letter of recommendation #2
- Show 3 more