Thomas D. Dee III and Candace Cartwright Dee Endowed Teaching Assistantship Fund
One or more deserving students who are seeking a doctorate degree in School Psychology from the Department of Educational Psychology. Preference is given to, but not limited to, graduate students with a teaching background and student participation in the Utah Association of School Psychologists. For more information, please contact the Educational Psychology Department at 801.581.7148.
Provided by Dr. Candance Cartwright Dee and Mr. Thomas D. Dee III
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of the Utah Association of School Psychologists?
- Are you seeking a doctorate degree?
- Include a personal statement briefly describing your professional and academic goals and how this award will assist in achieving your academic and career goals (must be double-spaced and not exceed two  pages).
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Please upload your most current Curriculum Vitae.