- Supplemental Questions
- Class Standing Fall 2023:
- Communication Emphasis:
- Semester and year you plan to graduate:
- Number of credit hours of COMM courses completed:
- GPA of COMM courses completed (Can be found in your Degree Audit Report, DARS):
- Number of credit hours completed overall at the University of Utah:
- Cumulative GPA at the University of Utah:
- Number of credit hours transferred in from other schools:
- GPA of any credits that transferred from other schools:
- Do you have a tuition scholarship through the University of Utah now?
- Would you like to be considered for a need-based scholarship? *You must complete your FAFSA to be eligible.*
- Some scholarships have specific priorities. Check all categories below that apply to you and include specific details about each in your personal statement.
- If you selected minority above, please specify:
Attach a 300‐500 word personal statement discussing your specific academic and career plans. If you check any of the specific priority boxes on this application, you must demonstrate in your personal statement how those circumstances apply to you.
Include any special considerations you would like the Scholarship Committee to be aware of. We suggest you work with the Career & Professional Development Center for assistance with writing a personal statement.
Upload a 1‐page resume with ALL of the following sections:
- Work experience, including internships.
- Honors and awards, including dates received.
- Special activities related to your academic studies, including dates.
- Special programs or organizations outside your academic studies, including dates.
We suggest you work with the Career & Professional Development Center to ensure your resume is written to professional standards.
- Please provide the name and email of an academic reference. This should be an instructor who can speak to your academic performance in the classroom. Recommendations must be submitted by February 17, 2023..
- Upload a current transcript. Students may print unofficial transcripts directly from Campus Information System (CIS).
- Show 12 more