- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
Please upload a description of the research or creative project the student intends to undertake. The student should include in his/her research proposal:
a. Purpose of the project;
b. Essential features of the methodology, including analytical and/or creative methods;
c. Hypotheses or projected results (if appropriate to the methodology);
d. Potential impact, value, importance of the research or creative project;
e. The proposal should be 3, but not more than four 4, single-spaced pages in length (no appendices) using a 12-pt. font with one-inch margins. Proposals must be written so their meaning is clear to faculty outside the student's particular discipline.
- Please upload your current University of Utah transcript.
- Please provide the name and email address letter of recommendation #1
- Please provide the name and email address letter of recommendation #2
- Please provide the name and email address of your department chair (or designee); the GRF application requires your department's endorsement.
- Show 1 more