Utah NASA Space Grant Consortium Scholarship
A primary objective of NASA’s Space Grant Program is to recruit, train, and employ U.S. citizens, especially women and underrepresented groups, in NASA-related careers. Awardees may re-apply for the following year upon satisfactory progress toward their undergraduate STEM degree and if the student is still enrolled. The selection process of scholarship recipients will be conducted by CESB’s scholarship committee, and the Utah NASA Space Consortium will award the scholarship.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen as defined by NASA.
- Must be registered as a full-time undergraduate student (12 credit hours or more)
- No grade point average (GPA) requirement.
- Must be admitted and currently enrolled to the University of Utah.
- Must have graduated from an accredited U.S. high school or passed the high school equivalency exam.
- Preference for this scholarship shall be given to students from underrepresented groups in STEM fields.
- Preference shall be given to students who demonstrate a commitment to Latine/x, American Indian/Native/Indigenous or Alaska Native, Black or African Diaspora, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander communities through their leadership and engagement.
- Preference will be given to women majoring in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
Failure to answer the essay questions, or not include all the required material will automatically disqualify you.