First-Gen Scholars Scholarship
The First-Gen Scholars Scholarship is a supplemental award to the financial aid already provided by the University. This scholarship is made possible through the generous support of the U’s Parent Fund in partnership with the Center for First Generation Success on campus. Scholarship amount varies depending on your application. This award is for the Spring 2024 semester. It is open to undocumented/DACAmented students who qualify for HB-144. If you currently have For Utah we highly encourage you not to apply.
- Active First-Gen Scholars for the academic year Fall 2023 and Spring 2024;
- Currently a Freshman or Sophomore (total credit hours are less than 60)
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours;
- In good current academic standing (2.5 GPA or higher) with the University;
Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
- Ensure that the “general application” is completed, specifically QUESTION number 10 is REQUIRED to be scored for this opportunity
- Complete and submit this application by the deadline below
- Submit a Personal Statement
COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION BY
November 26, 2023