- Supplemental Questions
- Upload a Current Resume
1. Discuss your familial background (i.e., familial history, strengths, and challenges).
2. In the spirit of the Chicanx/Latinx struggle for equality and social justice, discuss personal challenges you have had to overcome in order to pursue your educational goal of attending college (i.e., lack of supportive role models, non-traditional student, poverty, first-generation college student, etc.) and how overcoming these challenges have helped you grow as an individual. You may wish to answer questions number one and two together.
3. Discuss persons and/or events that have influenced or encouraged you the most in your educational goals and academic endeavors.Discuss how these persons and/or events have helped you in achieving your educational goals and academic endeavors.
4. Discuss how your educational and professional goals may contribute to the advancement of the Chicanx/Latinx community.
5. Discuss the nature of your involvement in the Chicana/o-Latina/o community (i.e., school, political, social, church, etc.).
6. List all non-paid volunteer positions you have held in the past three years. Include the nature and length of your involvement. Are volunteer hours a requirement for graduation?
- Please provide the name and email address of a Reference that can speak to your accomplishments, academic strengths, leadership and/or Community Involvement.
- Please provide the name and email address of a Reference that can speak to your accomplishments, academic strengths, leadership and/or community involvement.
- Official Transcripts