Jerry Lodge Scholarship -World Language & Cultures
The Jerry Lodge Memorial Scholarship has been established in the Department of Languages & Literature to provide educational assistance through scholarships to deserving students majoring in the Classics, with an emphasis on the study of Greek language and literature.
Applicant must be a University of Utah student in good standing with a major in Classics. Preference will be given to students in Classical Greek with financial need.
In addition to the questions associated with this application, students should arrange for two individuals to submit letters of recommendation.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please Provide a copy of your unofficial University of Utah transcript.
- Please indicate your declared Classics major
- What is your Expected Graduation Date?
- What motivates your study of the Classics?
- What Greek and/or Latin courses have you taken at the University of Utah (list course numbers and instructors)?
- What do you plan to do after graduation?
- List pertinent scholarly accomplishments (e.g., academic awards, projects, Advanced Placement courses, Honors courses, special summer programs, performances, exhibitions).
- Explain your financial need (if any - if none, please indicate by entering NA).
- Describe your current employment (if any), and give the number of hours you work per week. (If you do not work, please indicate this by entering NA)
- Please Provide a copy of all unofficial transcripts that you have from other colleges/universities other than the UofU.
- Transcript 1
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3
- Please provide the names and email addresses of two individuals who can provide letters of recommendation in support of your application.
- Please enter information for Recommender 1:
- Please enter information for Recommender 2:
- Show 6 more