College of Architecture + Planning: Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship
The College of Architecture + Planning embraces and encourages diversity in many forms and strives to create an inclusive community that promotes an enriching and respectful environment where people with varied backgrounds, experiences, and points of view can learn and work together. The CA+P Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship provides financial support to students with demonstrated need who come from underrepresented communities. Scholarships of up to $3,000 each will be awarded for the Spring 2021 semester. Applications are due by Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 11:59 pm. No exceptions will be made.
Scholarship funds may be used for:
- All charges for the term including HRE and matriculation.
- A successful applicant must:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 at the time of application.
- Be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours during the Spring 2021 semester to be eligible for the $3000 award. Part-time students are eligible to receive a $1000 scholarship.
- Be a current undergraduate pre-major or major student in the College of Architecture + Planning.
- Students must demonstrate financial need.
Additional Priority Criteria
- Students come from an underrepresented community.
- For example, based on race, ethnicity, culture, socioeconomic status, first generation college student, gender, or sexual orientation.
Post-Semester Application Requirements
- Program Report: Students receiving awards will be required to submit a summary of their experience detailing how the scholarship contributed to their collegiate and career goals.
MUST include a high-resolution facial photograph to be used for promotional purposes.
- All information must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, May 28, 2021.
HINTS for the Essay Question:
Questions? Email the Student Success Graduate Assistant: email@example.com