General Scholarship Application for Continuing Performing Arts Design Program Majors
You must be a Theatre Major in the Performing Arts Design Program. You must be enrolled for at least 12 credit hours each semester, with a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA), in order to be eligible for a scholarship.
A copy of this application will be forwarded to the Department Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your emphasis within the Department of Theatre (declared or anticipated)?
- During 2021-2022, according to the Department of Theatre, what year will you be in your program?
- What is your anticipated graduation date with a Theatre degree?
- Current U of U Students, please upload a Degree Audit Report.
- List any awards or honors you have received.
- Please write a paragraph describing your progress in your program of study, and service to the department and/or community.
- Show 1 more