- Supplemental Questions
- What is your anticipated semester and year of graduation? (EX: Spring 2023)
- Are you a double major?
- If so, in which departments?
- What is your expected graduation date from the University of Utah?
- Have you received any scholarships from the University of Utah? If so, please list each by name.
- Personal Statement: The statement should focus on your merits, achievements, and tenacity; rather than listing your hardships. Perhaps tell us why you chose to be an HSP major or how your education has helped you make sense of the events unfolding around us. (500 word max)
List any activities or special programs you have been involved in such as student government, school publications, student committees, internships, exchange programs, community or campus service, etc.
- Include the type of work you did, noting any leadership roles, as well as the approximate duration of your service.
- List any awards or special recognition you have received.
- Please provide names and dates.
- Letters of Recommendation - Health, Society, and Policy
- Letters must be submitted by your reference by February 7, 2022.
To be eligible for scholarships that list financial need as a criterion, a completed FAFSA application is required.
Applicants who are U.S. Citizens, Legal Permanent Residents, and Eligible Nonresidents as defined by FAFSA are encouraged to complete an online federal financial aid application. Students not able to file an online FAFSA application (i.e., Dreamers with or without DACA and International Students) can fill out a paper application and submit it to the University Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid in the Student Services Building, Room 105. Click here to determine if you are eligible to complete an online FAFSA application.
- Are you completing an electronic or paper FAFSA application?
- Will you have completed your FAFSA application by April 1, 2022?
- Show 4 more